Sunday 4 November 2012

10 Things I Know are True

10 Things I Know are True


1."We can't spell S_ccess with out U "

2. I love the spotlight and the spotlight loves me

3. I love cooking because it's dun and you get to eat the food in the end !!


4. I love my family !!


5. I love questioning life

6. I love helping people who can help themselves 



7. Music is a part of me


8. Rick Riordan is my favorite author


9. Cricket is my favorite sport


10. Kung Fu Panda Rules !!!
( This was the biggest font available ) 


( I PicMonkeyed it myself )

So these are 10 things I know are true what are 10 things you know are true let me know in a comment.




1 comment:

  1. Very pursuasive and very good descriptions. I liked the top photo about the success. It was a really good example of what you are trying to acheive. It is also full of honesty. Great Work!!!!

    ReplyDelete